It’s a great way to keep fit and have fun, but it’s important to do with the proper techniques. Learn how to stay strong and prevent injury.
How to Get Healthy by Running
Method 1, How to Get Healthy by Running
- Stretch. Warming your muscles before running is vital to prevent injuries. It takes at least 5 to 10 minutes to warm up before running.
- Stand relaxed. Ensure that your body feel relaxed and fluid, but do not turn. Try to keep your shoulders and arms loose keeping your back straight.
- Breathe regularly. Breathe at a rate that provides enough oxygen to your body. Do not worry about breathing through your nose or your mouth. If you run a half step, you should be able to converse with a partner without difficulty. If you can not, you’re running too fast. Most people take two steps and two to inhale to exhale.
- Keep your eyes forward. Keep your head in a neutral position, without looking down. Go approximately 10 feet in front of you, if you are running a distance of 400 meters. If you’re on a treadmill, try not to look down or controls.
- You must know how to move the arms. Keep your elbows at a 90 degree angle. Use an angle of 110 degrees if you will run a long distance (unless you’re running up a hill). Move your arms from front to back, in the opposite direction of your legs, this will give momentum and prevents your body from turning. The move comes elbows not your forearm. Make sure not to move your arms diagonally in front of you. Want to move your arms straight up and down. Keep your elbows close to your body.
Do not tighten your fists. Imagine you have very fragile items in your hands and if strained, it will break.
Do not let your hands cross in front of your torso, you will create a twisting motion.
- Keep your hips forward. act as if you had a ribbon tied around your waist and someone is pulling you forward. Prevents the movement from side to side or rotate.
- Increase your pace. Trafficking hit the ground about 185 times per minute. The easiest way to do this is to minimize the time in which your feet touch the ground.
- Cool down. before ending your exercise routine, slowly lower the rate to just jog and then walk in the course of 5 minutes. This allows your circulation and breathing to normal after running.
Method 2, How to Get Healthy by Running
- Buy the right shoes. sprinting to use lightweight shoes with sufuciente support. If you’re going to run into places of earth, consider using shoes with spikes.
- Heat. If you intend to run around a track, go around walking and trotting other. Then start running at full speed.
- Take breaks. After sprinting, try to cool down for a moment and walk. This allows normalices oxygen levels and get ready for the next race.
- Drink water. If you need to drink water between races, take small sips. Do not take large amounts even if you are tempted to do, drinkinglots of water in the middle of the workout can cause you cramps.
- Stretch. Gently work your muscles after making the race to reduce leg cramps. Make lighter versions of stretches you did in the warm-up.
Advice, How to Get Healthy by Running
- To prevent cramps, try to breathe through your nose and pull air through the mouth.
- Be sure to drink fluids about 10 or 20 minutes before your workout. This will help prevent cramps.
- Spread mainly on the balls of your feet, allowing the heels have a slight contact with the ground. This is the natural way to run, like running barefoot. Running with your heels too much can cause you leg cramps, as your calf muscles will try your feet hit the floor.
- In case you have muscle pain, use the technique of RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation). If you do not like to sit still in the park doing nothing, try to put the shower with cold water on the sore muscle for a minute or so after exercising.
- When running hills, lean on the hill. Make small strides, raise your arms more than usual, and raise your knees.
- If possible run on soft surfaces as running on roads and streets affect negatively your knees if you run frequently.
- If you have cramps, walking. Raise your hands over your head and breathe. It is important to stretch the muscle. Cramps are the result of different factors (how fatigue), but are the direct result of the muscle is overstimulated and has shrunk too much. Stretching the muscle will relax and help relieve pain. Rub massaging the muscle. Increases circulation in the area, as the fresh blood will help control the imbalance that causes the cramp.
Warnings, How to Get Healthy by Running
- Do not ingest energy drinks, coffee or other stimulants before running. Even the tea is not a good idea. Caffeine dehydrates you and increases the chances of heat stroke or decreased heart rate. Do not push too hard or you can hurt you.
- Do not use the same shoes for more than 3 or 4 months. This makes you more prone to injury, since the material of the sports shoes deteriorate the more you use them.