Exercises that involve the low back can do more harm than good, you must be careful to be sure that you stretch your lower back properly. The exercises for other parts of the body can also affect the lower part of your back.
Steps How to Get a Straighten Lower Back
1. Stand straight, relaxed, with your hands at your sides.
2. Bend slowly forward, lower your arms and relax, or try to relax.
3. Stay comfortable, do not lean to the point you feel pain, and no pressure to lean more.
4. Hold for 10 seconds.
5. Get up to a standing position and lean back slowly.
6. Also, remember when you lean back do not do so much pain.
7. Hold for 10 seconds.
8. Return to the upright position.
Advice How to Get a Straighten Lower Back
- Relaxation is the key to improve the flexibility of your lower back
- Do not feel pressured to stretch more than you can
Warnings How to Get a Straighten Lower Back
- Do not stretch to the point of pain. You may not feel an injury to the lower part of your back up after several days.
- Stretch is not like normal calisthenics exercises, if the weather is cold or have stress, you may not stretch much.
- Do not do stretches of legs until you have done this back stretch. Stretching leg causes more stress on the lower back muscles that you are stretching.
- When you start do not do abdominal exercises without using any support for your back. Abdominal exercises can put enough stress on your lower back.